Section 10: Wings
A fairy wouldn’t be a fairy without wings. The shape of the wings can dramatically effect mood and emotion conveyed by the piece. In terms of making wings, its a fairly straightforward process of making some wings frames and attaching them to the fairy.
This section covers:
- How to make wing frame material
- How to make all four wing frames from one length of wing frame material
- How to attach mesh to the frames to create a sort of membrane
- How to add detail to the wings
- How to attach the wings to the fairy.
Video 12 Wings
Buy The Art of FantasyWire book from our online shop