Custom and personalised orders
All the products that we currently sell are available to buy now in our shop.
Unfortunately the full sized Fairy Sculptures aren’t available through the shop! My father Robin Wight who actually creates the full size sculptures only has his spare time to make them. When one ever is for sale we will announce it through social media 🙂
How do I contact you?
Just drop me an email at;
What is a KIT?
A KIT give you the chance to MAKE your OWN wire sculpture. It contains everything you need to have a go at making your own 8 inch wire fairy sculpture.
The starter kits contain:
- A preformed skeleton – so you don’t have to work out all the dimensions of limbs etc
- 3 types of wire – thick for building out the figure, thin for adding skin and detail and finally some thin springy wire for making wings. It contains more than enough wire so you don’t have to worry about running out
- Pliers – for bending and cutting the wire
- Detailed instructions – Taking you through each stage or the wire fairy sculpting process stage by stage.
The resulting fairy figures stand about 8 inches high.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
How Long Will It Take To Get My Package?
Payment and Returns
Returns & exchanges
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don’t accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.